Artwork for Gwyneth Paltrow Rebrands Menopause
THE MIDDLE AGES PODCAST Gwyneth Paltrow Rebrands Menopause
30 00:00:00 30 Subscribe to This Show Download This Episode Embed This Player Share This Episode
This week, on the third episode of the Middle Ages Podcast, Rebecca and Robin have a few words for their twenty-something selves, Gwyneth Paltrow, and winged maxi pads.
• What’s been happening this week? Rebecca had a Very Big Week with a book signing event and Robin just wants to figure out what to wear.
• In Middle-Aged news, Gwyneth Paltrow is rebranding menopause. The sisters disagree on what to think about all of that.
• Rebecca shares an article she found asking forty-year-old women what they would tell their twenty-year-old selves. Robin just wishes her twenty-year-old self would chill the hell out.
• Election Talk! Don’t worry, it’s not scary. It’s a big day for women in Congress, tampons in Nevada, and pot-smoking in Michigan.
• In this week’s “Everything Hurts, and I’m Dying” segment, Rebecca tries spinning (NOT the good kind), and Robin can’t work car doors.
• This week, Robin is OVER handing out Halloween candy. She’s got a pretty good reason and we promise, no innocent doggies (or children) were hurt in the making of this segment.
• What We’re Watching – Rebecca is rejoicing at the end of Droughtlander. Season 4 of Starz’s Outlander is underway and we love our Jamie! Robin’s binge watch of old Laverne & Shirley episodes has given her renewed appreciation for the middle-aged awesomeness of Edna Babbish.
Join us next episode where we’ll debut a brand new segment featuring kickass women through The Middle Ages. First up, Betty Garrett.